FAQ: HORSEFEATHERS AT THE CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMY TIME
Thanks to the rapid changes in the current situation regarding the Coronavirus Covid-19 epidemic in Europe, we have prepared a list of the most frequently asked questions that you may be interested in regarding the operation of our e-shop:
OUR ALL STORES OPEN AGAIN
PRAGUE - Revoluční 3 / Mon - Sun: 10:00 - 12:30 | 13:00 - 18:00
PILSEN - Klatovská 20 / Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 18:00
PILSEN - OC Olympia / Mon - Sun: 09:00 - 21:00
Complete contacts here.
Shop staff follows strict hygiene rules, including the use of face masks and gloves when in contact with products or receiving payments from customers. Our stores are regularly disinfected. When visiting our stores, we ask you to be considerate of our staff and respect the following rules:
- Entry is only allowed with the face mask.
- Use an antibacterial hand gel when entering the store.
- Use gloves or plastic bags.
- Keep a minimum spacing of 2 meters, even in line.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a handkerchief or arm.
- It is possible to try on clothes in the store, but it is necessary to disinfect your hands before trying.
- Shoes too, but only with socks, and it is necessary to disinfect your hands before trying.
- Pay for the purchase cashless by credit card.
Does the Horsefeathers e-shop work during the Coronavirus Covid-19 epidemic?
- Currently, our e-shop is fully functional. However, the situation is very dynamic, we will keep you updated about any further developments.
Does worldwide delivery still work?
- Up-to-date information from all our carriers says that they are in full operation. Due to the rapid evolution of the situation; however, due to unforeseen circumstances, delivery times may be extended.
Do the delivery services have any restrictions?
- The carrier DPD does not deliver to certain restricted areas/cities:
Portugal: No delivery for Ovar city.
Can I change my payment method from cash on delivery to online payment, etc.?
- Yes, please contact our Customer Service for guidance on how to make the change.
- In the current situation, we recommend using mainly online Credit card payment or PayPal to minimize contact with the carrier.
I need to solve the return or exchange of goods purchased from the e-shop. What should I do?
- Due to the current situation, we have extended the deadline for the return or replacement of goods to 30 days. If you need to solve the return or exchange of purchased goods, follow the instructions in Terms of Sale.
I want to claim a product purchased online in the e-shop. What should I do?
- If you need to solve a claim for goods purchased online, follow the instructions in Terms of Sale.
Is there a risk of contamination when the carrier delivers the goods?
- There is no risk of contamination from the shipment itself. Within our warehouse, we have taken all necessary measures to protect both our customers and our employees. Also, the virus is not able to survive on the surface of a shipment for such a long time.
- We recommend minimizing contact with the carrier or other people when picking up the shipment. Therefore, our recommendation is to make an online payment by Credit card or PayPal. Also, sending the package directly to your home. This avoids contact with other people at the pick-up points and minimizes the time required to deliver the shipment from the carrier. When handing over, we recommend the use of a suitable respirator or other face protection and thorough hand washing.
Have more questions? Please contact our Customer Service.